“Education Policy Makers: Forming Ukraine’s Future”
Monday, March 24, 2014
ASU Tempe campus, Lattie F. Coor Building, Room 4403 (fourth floor)
Contact Information: David Brokaw, ASU Melikian Center, 480-965-4188, email@example.com;
Ukrainian Educational Policy Delegation:
• Ayrna O. Starovoytova - Head, Local Pedagogical Center, Education Department, Executive Committee of the City of Slavutych
• Olha V. Strelyuk - Head, Educational Programs, National NGO “OPORA,” City of Lviv
• Artem O. Yanchuk - Analyst/Reviewer, Institute of Legislation, Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine [Ukrainian Parliament], City of Kyiv
• Maksym M. Yarmystyy - Assistant to Verhovna Rada Deputy, Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, City of Chernivsti
• Oleh A. Zubchuk - Assoc. Professor, Public Administation, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv; National Deputy Asst., Regional Legislative Activity, City of Kyiv
Moderator: Patience T. Huntwork, Phoenix Attorney
This event is sponsored by: Open World Leadership Program administered by the Library of Congress with funding from the U.S. Congress.
This event is supported by: People to People International Greater Phoenix AZ Chapter and the ASU Melikian Center.
The Open World Mission - To enhance understanding and capabilities for cooperation between the United States and the countries of Eurasia by developing a network of leaders in the region who have gained significant, firsthand exposure to America’s democratic, accountable government and its free-market system.
People to People International Greater Phoenix AZ Chapter - http://www.ptpiaz.org/